Blue + White Holiday

Hi there! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I knocked a few things off the house to-do list (will share soon) and attended the hubby’s work party. I cannot believe that we are already in December and Christmas is roughly 3 weeks away.  Since I’m hosting the family this year, there is extra pressure to decorate the house. And I better get going as I haven’t done a thing!

Jennifer is having another Blue and White Bash on her blog, so I thought I would share some blue and white holiday decorating ideas.  Blue and white (plus pink and gold) are my preferred colours for holiday decorating in my own home.  All images are from my Pinterest board, with the majority from House and Home.

A trio of wreaths on a blue door looks simply beautiful:

via decor happy

 

via decor happy

Not sure why I like this image, perhaps it’s the peaceful buddha, a much needed reminder during the holiday rush:

via decor happy

via decor happy

I pinned this simply because I love blue and white stripes (well stripes of any colour really.)  I think this could really be dressed up for a holiday brunch or dinner.

via decor happy

via decor happy

I love the mood created in this photo, although not blue and white I had to include:

via decor happy 

via decor happy 

via decor happy 

via decor happy 

via decor happy

via decor happy

Go here to see more blue and white inspiration. Have a great week!