Happy Friday…and a Winner

Hey there! Did you have a fun Halloween night? It was pouring rain in these parts and I went out with M and her friends – not fun at all!  But they had fun, so I guess that’s all that matters.

Anyway, I have fantastic news for one lucky person today. It was really fun to see the bathrooms that you pinned for The Home Depot Canada Bathroom Beautification contest. I chose a winner randomly but had to assign each entrant a # as some people commented but didn’t end up pinning.  The entries and their respective #:

via Decor Happy 

via Decor Happy

And the lucky winner of the $500 Home Depot gift card is Cheryl. I’m sure she will put the gift card to good use. Cheryl, please email me as I don’t think you left your email in your comment. And do send photos after the reno is done – would love to see!

Thanks to everyone for entering and to The Home Depot for sponsoring this generous giveaway! Be sure to follow The Home Depot on social media as they run their own contests quite often.  I’ll share my bathroom makeover when it is complete so stay tuned!

Have a happy weekend!

If you require design advice, please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com.